Convento da Incarnação (convent)

Convento da Incarnação (convent)

This convent was built in 1650 by Henrique Calaça de Viveiro's order, in memory of the Restauration of Independence in Portugal. Attached to this convent, was the Incarnação chapel, which dates back to the XVI century.

During the XVIII century, this magnificent religious monument has been rebuilt several times.

This is now the place of a primary school named "Escola Preparatória Bartolomeu Perestrelo".

 


Alojamentos nas proximidades :